Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blogger Mobile-Late Night

So it's past midnight, and I'm still awake. What is going on here? I remember a conversation that Alice and I had about not being able to sleep when there's something bothering her. I wonder if that's it. But what could possibly be bothering me? I have the perfect life with the perfect husband and 2 perfect kids! LoL. Who am I kidding?! I'm no where near perfect. If you put me on the perfect spectrum, then I'd fall on the opposite end and possibly fall off of that spectrum. That's how far off I am to being perfect! I wondered today why I can't be a happier person. Maybe that's it. That was one of my NY Resolution, and I strayed away from it. I had forgotten what I promised myself. :( "Tomorrow's another day. And I'm thirsty anyway. So bring on the rain."

No comments:

Post a Comment